The Department is a functional unit to support the university in the following affairs:
- Welcoming international guests
- Inviting guests to the university
- Drafting and organizing signing MOU ceremonies.
- Receiving goods from international organizations
- Making yearly international cooperation plans
- Making yearly international cooperation reports
- Organizing international workshops and conferences.
- Translating international cooperation documents, leters, and interpreting at workshops, conferences
- Drafting projects
- Proposing detailed project as well as its budget
- Proposing projects on different fields
- Managing the procedures to prepare, carry out and finalize projects
- Proposing projects in different levels and in various methods, including researching projects and construction projects
- Supervising and implementing procedures to get approval for projects from authorities
- Taking part in and carrying out projects requested by the rectorate board
- Helping other units to make projects
- Managing projects which are running at the university. Depending on projects’ budget and scale, time, and owners, there will be various ways to carry out them.